Digital Memoir

So mommy decided to make a digital memoir for my dear and loved Alastair.
This year Alastair has been the worst, and when you grow up you will understand. 
To tell the truth I wanted to give up many times, still struggling with the fact. People may give a lot of their own perspective or opinion, but the fact is, if you are not going through the same process, you won't understand. 
 
So I will start like this... Alastair BobaFett you have been betrayed and by the same person you see as your hero. By the person you call..... you will ask me this and I will answer you. 
We have moved three times this year and you have been rejected to have a roof over your head  by the same hero for the simple reason that I am your mother and I will never forget this. I have been rejected because I was the victim but instead I got labeled as the villain, no one to turn to, no one to talk to and no one to help me through this crisis but only you. 
 
And I will tell you everything and you will see every evidence every screenshot,in order for you to see the truth and why I as your mother decided to cut off some relationships and contacts. 
In the end at night I was never alone you were always there. Thank you for no betrayal, rejection, sadness and for never leaving me alone for always try to make me smile and always healing me with your laughter. You are kind and intelligent Alastair, you are unique and I'm grateful and even honored to be called MOM by you.
Mommy loves you! Always will! In another lifetime I will search for your soul again!
 
So I dedicate this blog to my first born son called Alastair Collin Peña born on April 8, 2017 at 2:29 am @ Horacio Oduber Hospital in Aruba.
I promise to fill this blog with nice memories and mommies thoughts, so when every time life hits hard BobaFett you can go through this blog to give yourself motivation and comfort. 
 
With Love, 
 
 

 














Comments